Wednesday 1 September 2021

Wednesday, 01-09-21

 Good morning and happy first of September to us all.  What will this month bring, I wonder?

Yesterday's meals:








There's a weetabix hidden under that yogurt  :-)



A very satisfying lunch after the first swim in quite a long time.
I followed it with half a pear that was so tasteless the rest went in the bin and then three easy peelers.



I can't take any credit for this Sainsbury's pizza but it went down a real treat!
The banana ice cream was OK but I think I prefer one that's toffee yogurt and frozen dark cherries.

Today's plans:

B:  a cooked breakfast - bacon, egg, one slice of spray fried bread, mushrooms and tomatoes
Self explanatory really.  I feel like something substantial before personal training and this just fits the bill nicely
SW:  half a healthy extra B for the bread

L:  thick bean and veg soup, grated cheese, croutons; fruit
I made this yesterday with all sorts of odds and ends including a load of diced root veg I had in the freezer.  It's thick, chunky and perfect for this dull weather and it should fill me up nicely after personal training.
SW:  it doesn't look like it but this is all speed and free apart from one healthy extra A for the cheese and half a B for the other slice of bread

D:  sweet potato and chicken traybake, runner beans; yogurt
I wasn't getting any vibes from what I had originally thought I might make but then found a likely looking recipe on the Tesco site - sweet potato and chicken traybake.  I will sub in a few bits and bobs that I have wandering around the fridge and it all looks extremely easy
SW:  I'll change the oil for spray oil and the rest is all protein, speed or free.  Half a syn for the yogurt

E:  I had stopped this bit for various reasons but it's about time I resumed it, I think, given that I'm much more back on track again and more active as the calves and ankles slowly regain strength.
So today, being Wednesday is personal training day and I may well do some weeding down the allotment as well

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
half a syn

No comments:

Post a Comment