Sunday 19 September 2021

Sunday, 19-09-21

 Good morning.

Yesterday's meals:

This is lunch.  I didn't have the planned breakfast because I made lunch early and made so much couscous mixture that I couldn't add all the chicken so I ate the chicken for breakfast.  I didn't think anyone would be interested in a random lump of cooked chicken!

When I say it made loads, I meant loads.  What you see is about two thirds.  I did add a lot of veg (and didn't add the planned mixed pulses) and it was really nice.  I can already think of variations - beans and feta, for example.  I had rather forgotten how much I love couscous.
I got my fish and chips and it was well worth the wait.
I made up my apple and yogurt layered dessert, all but the choc and raspberry sauce but, by the time I'd finished the fish and chips, I had no room left of dessert so that's all covered over and it's my breakfast today.

Later on, I broke my I.F. rule because I saw a couple of bananas that were on their last legs.  Making banana bread is not an option right now so I ate them neat!

Today's plans:

B:  stewed apple and yogurt with chocolate and raspberry sauce
. . . because I didn't have it yesterday.
SW:  I've checked cooked apple and the amount I'm using is half a healthy extra B plus one and a half syns for the sauce.

L:  Count on Us creamy chicken and mushroom, tomatoes; fruit
This comes with potatoes and green beans and the tomatoes are what I prepped for breakfast tomorrow and which I'm certainly not wasting!
SW:  the ready meal is five and a half syns; the rest is speed or free

D:  pork steak with apple sauce, sprouts, runner beans, roasted veg, roasties; yogurt
I really fancy a 'proper' roast dinner today so here we go.  I will cut all the fat from off the steak and see if I can find an interesting way to cook it.  The veg will be done in spray oil.
The apple sauce is from what I stewed on Friday.
SW:  unless you could the little bit of apple in the apple sauce (which I don't) the roast dinner is absolutely SW free.  Dessert is half a syn

E:  allotment work today.  I want to have the baby corn out so there will be some digging involved.

Summary:
no healthy extra As (but I'm having plenty of calcium with the yogurt)
half a healthy extra B
seven and a half syns







No comments:

Post a Comment