Friday 7 July 2023

Friday, 07-07-23

Good morning, everyone.
Weigh Day at group today.  It has been a very rocky week one way and another so I am fully prepared for a sizeable gain but I'm not checking my own scales - that will just get me down!
And then the next week starts - so  I will try my best to move on with no recriminations.  Not feeling it yet but maybe I have to work on it a bit harder.

I was really low about it earlier in the week (still am, in fact) and posted a 'Help' on the group Facebook Page and those lovely people all piled in with loving, supportive and super-helpful comments which really helped so much.   I am so glad they were there.
Yesterday's photos:

Lovely fresh picked strawberries and raspberries and an over ripe kiwi fruit that didn't taste of much really
The choppy salad was so delicious and I do love that lemon mayo on salmon - it's so much nicer that plain.

I had an apple later on.

Oh, dearie, dearie me!  Not a success as far as the veg was concerned - let's call the onions 'crispy', shall we?  No, I didn't eat much of it.
The steak burger was lovely and the roll, made partly with gram flour was so very good.  Too good because I ate two more afterwards. 
With butter!
Eeeeeek!!!!!
I said it has been a bad week, didn't I?


Today's plans:

B:  pancakes, fruit and yogurt
The pancakes are the same as ever and the fruit is strawberries and raspberries that I picked from Lathcoats yesterday.
SW:  half a healthy extra B for wholemeal flour

L:  small cheese and chutney toastie, side salad; fruit
I'll just use one slice of bread, folded over - although if I feeling genuinely hungry, I might have another slice and syn it.
SW:  one healthy extra A, half healthy extra B, one and a half syns for chutney

D:  fish, chips, peas; yogurt
Another of the breaded yellowfin sole I bought the other week.  I really like them, am very glad I got them and more than happy to pay the syns they cost
SW:  one syn for some lemon mayo to go on the fish, four syns for the fist

Exercise:  a rest day

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment