Saturday 8 July 2023

Saturday, 08-07-23

Good morning, everyone.
Well, much to my amazement and despite the very rocky week just passed, I only gained one pound at weigh in which was nothing short of a miracle.  I went to group feeling low and a bit miserable and left walking on air!  I am definitely back on it again - stuck to plan yesterday, despite it being traditionally a 'cheat' meal in the evening and I enjoyed every mouthful of my SW friendly meals.  It felt great!
The difference a few hours and some kind and supportive words can make amazes me sometimes.

Yesterday's photos:
I just wasn't hungry after group and I had things to do so, for once, I skipped breakfast.

Such a delicious lunch.  I know I keep going on about it but home made bread is just so delicious.

I had some raspberries and strawberries for afters.

Around 4:30, I treated myself to this.  Looks naughty, doesn't it but really is is just diet lemonade and a splash of balsamic vinegar.  With ice and the fruit, it tastes as close as you can get to Pimms without actually opening the bottle!

This was great - perfect for Friday evening.  The potatoes were too short for chips really so I made 'pennies' instead.
Dessert was yogurt and strawberries.

And that was Friday!

Today's plans:

B:  beans on toast; fruit
At the moment, with Sainsbury's baked beans, the 200g cans are exactly half the price of the 400g cans, which is great for us solo eaters!
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  lasagne (from the freezer), salad; fruit
This is some of the lasagne I made last week, using the can of chicken in white sauce instead of a 'real' while sauce.  There's one portion left after this and I'm deffo making it again just as soon as I get round to making another batch of savoury mince.
SW:  half a healthy extra A and quarter syn (so I'm not counting it)

D:  bacon and mushroom carbonara, broccoli; yoghurt
. . . using an egg and some grated parmesan for the sauce because it works and it is lovely.
SW:  up to one and a half healthy extra As for the cheese

Exercise:  online SET

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
syn free if I don't count that quarter syn - woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment