Friday 28 July 2023

Friday, 28-07-23

Good morning, everyone.
Weigh day!  As usual, I have absolutely no idea.  Yes, I could step on my own scales but I choose not to.  Not all scales read the same and what's the point of paying for SW (hopefully not for much longer) if I do it all myself?


Yesterday's photos:

OK, lasagne for breakfast is a bit unconventional but why not.  It was great and I'm definitely making it again sometime soon - just not necessarily for breakfast.

Lunch was taken at the Blue Egg; Val and I shared a chicken, bacon and avocado sandwich and I'm jolly glad we did because it was ENORMOUS.  The bacon and chicken was lovely, thick and lean and it was just scrumptious!  Absolutely no need for any dessert, nor for any fruit when I got home again.

I decided to just have a salad (tomatoes from my garden) with my chilli con carne and I'm glad I did as it was delicious.  There's two portions left, without beans, to have at other times.
No need for dessert.

Today's plans:

B:  pancakes, fruit and yogurt
As always, on Friday, using my usual pancake recipe and counting the wholemeal SR as a half B.  I'll probably add a few blueberries to the batter for those lovely bursts of flavour - my blueberry bush has failed dismally this year with just one little clump of now ripe berries which I will use today.
SW:  half a healthy extra B

L:  chilli jacket potato, salad; fruit
I have leftovers of the chilli con carne from yesterday but without the beans.  Perfect to go over a jacket potato with some cheese on top.  I'll probably add some courgette, mushroom and maybe some spring onion too.
SW:  one healthy extra A

D:  fish, cheesy chips and something; yogurt
One of the yellowfin sole fillets for four syns and I'll make some lemon mayo as well.
SW:  four syns for the fish and one for the mayo plus one A for some cheese to go over the chips

Exercise:  a rest day today

Summary:
two healthy extra As
half a healthy extra B
five syns

No comments:

Post a Comment