Wednesday 5 July 2023

Wednesday, 05-07-23

Good morning, everyone.


Yesterday's photos:

A nice, simple breakfast.  It was delicious.
Here's that lasagne.  It was even better warmed up as seconds.  I also spent a syn on some salad cream.
The burger was gorgeous.  I made it my usual way - pork mince and a rosemary and red onion sausage, squidged together.  The grated cheese was smoked cheddar; I'm not sure if it counts as an A but if it doesn't, tough!
Instead of onion and seasonings, I added some of a pot of J D SEasonings burger blend mix.  VERY nice!  I have about half the pot left but will definitely get this spice mix again.

I have half of the mix left in the fridge to make meatballs tonight - I'm very much looking forward to that.
Today's plans:

B:  bacon, egg, crumpet thin, mushrooms and tomatoes
Just a very tasty cooked breakfast.
SW: three syns for the crumpet thin

L:  smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toast. tomatoes and red peppers; fruit
Hopefully, it won't be too warm for this - I don't think it will.
SW:  one healthy extra B for toast

D:  spaghetti meatballs; yogurt
As mentioned above, I'll use the other half of the mince mixture but will add some finely chopped onion to the mix.  The sauce will be some roasted red pepper sauce I have in the freezer and I will add to it some mushrooms, some peppers and, maybe, peas and sweet corn
SW:  half a healthy extra A amd I think the rest is free.

Exercise:  personal training

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
three syns


No comments:

Post a Comment