Thursday 27 July 2023

Thursday, 27-07-23

Good morning, everyone.


Yesterday's photos:

Such a lovely breakfast after a very energetic circuits session at Shimmy Studio.  

I had an apple before the session too.
Very tasty lunch but I still haven't test driven the crimpit as the WW wrap I used was fractionally too small.  I just brushed water round the edge and sealed it with a fork and it worked fine.
I spent another one and a half syns on some chutney instead of mushrooms.

It filled me up beautifully.



This was a delicious balti, courtesy of J D Seasonings.  I just used two chicken thighs and made up the protein with some mixed beans (enough for two portions).  I also added mushrooms.

It wasn't very hot, just spicy, but I had yogurt with it anyway because I love yogurt with a curry.

(Downstairs reeks of curry this morning though - that's the big disadvantage.  I had the extractor fan on too.)

For afters, I had a couple of nectarines.  Lovely.

Today's plans:

B:  Lasagne, tomatoes and mushrooms
Weird, I know, but it needs using up so . . . let's bend the expectations a bit.
SW:  half a syn and half a healthy extra A

L:  I am out at my friend's house.  Val always provides healthy and very SW-friendly lunches so no worries.
SW:  unknown

D:  chilli con carne, rice or jacket potato; yogurt
This will use some JD seasoning, I'm going to include loadsa speed veg in the chilli and I have mixed beans to use up.  I'll probably top it with a dollop of yogurt and, maybe, some grated cheese, depending on what Val makes for lunch.
SW:  The con carne is free and I'll probably use up the rest of my As on grated cheese because - you have to with con carne.

Exercise:  online SET class

Summary:
two healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs
unknown syns but only half a syn planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment