Monday 10 July 2023

Monday, 10-07-23

Good morning, everyone.


Yesterday's photos:

Pancakes for breakfast.  Rolled inside the pancakes is some yogurt with chopped strawberries and I drizzled one syns worth of Sweet Freedom caramel syrup over the pancakes.
Lunch was off plan simply because I have no idea of how to syn it.  I mixed a load of crumble topping, eyeballing the quantities (I never use a recipe) and using mixed grain flour, wholemeal spelt and butter, spooned off some to freeze as 'neutral' so I can either add sugar or cheese, depending on how I want to use it and that's now in the freezer.  I mixed savoury seasonings (cheese, mustard powder, garlic granules, black pepper) into the rest but didn't need all of it so some of that is in the freezer too.  It was shared out between the three of us but Al had two big portions, as did Beth.
So, you see, I have absolutely no idea how to syn it, especially as some would count as healthy extras anyway.
Later on, I had a couple of small apples.

I had exactly the same for dinner as there was enough left and it was absolutely delicious.
 No dessert - I was comfortably full.


I think I can safely say I'm proper back on plan again now.  Phew.

Today's plans:

B:  toast, smashed avocado and scrambled eggs, tomatoes on the side
SW:  half a healthy extra B for the toast and 35g avocado is two and a half syns

L:  feta and bacon salad, fruit
The idea is to use some bacon medallions, mix with some feta and some croutons and serve on a mixed salad with some salad cream drizzled over.  I might add some chopped apple for extra ooomph too.
SW:  one healthy extra A for 45g feta, half a healthy extra B for hm croutons and one syn for salad cream

D:  loaded fries, side salad; yogurt
I found another couple of portions of cooked basic savoury mince so I thought I would jazz one up with some more veg, some garlic and some cajun spice and make loaded fries.
SW:  the mince and the chips will be free on SW, plus one healthy A of grated cheddar and half a syn for some 2% Greek yogurt (instead of soured cream).

Exercise:  circuits at Shimmy Studio

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four syns

No comments:

Post a Comment