Tuesday 25 July 2023

Tuesday, 25-07-23

Good morning, everyone.
I had fun planning the next few weeks yesterday - I have themes in my head for both of them, nothing that dramatic, just designed to keep me on track and motivated.
More when the time comes.



Yesterday's photos:
Viking toast - just as nice the second time although I think the topping mixture makes too much for one slice of toast though and have made a note to that effect on a post it!  :-)
This is what I call a plateful!
The rest of the chicken from yesterday with a salad and a mint and lemon dressing.  So good.

The orange tomatoes are sungolds from the garden - unbeatable flavour!


There was a little bit of the gyros (or is it gyro?) chicken left and I had that when I got home from Personal Training.



Dinner!  Very good and filling.  I always plan in some yogurt for dessert but rarely have any room left after the main course.


Today's plans:

B:  omelette wrap with tomatoes, mushroom, bacon, sausage and cheese
I found this lovely and filling last week and investing in a bit of cheese really worked well.
SW:  half a healthy extra A, three syns (for sausage)

L:  Normandy style chicken, maybe a side salad; fruit
The other half of what I had last Saturday and I'm going to try lower fat creme fraiche instead of philly light
SW:  half a syn for dijon mustard, two and a half syns for two tbst creme fraiche

D:  meatball calzone with meatballs in tomato sauce, cheese and mushrooms, side salad; yogurt
The other half of the burger blend mix made yesterday, shaped into meatballs and cooked in a tomato and red pepper sauce and then put with cheese and mushrooms in a crimpit wrap and baked.  We will see.
SW:  up to one and a half healthy extra B, one healthy extra A, 

Exercise:  Groove

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six syns

No comments:

Post a Comment