Friday 14 July 2023

Friday, 14-07-23

Good morning, everyone.

Doesn't time fly.  
Another week down and it's Friday and Slimming World group again.  It's been such a good, on plan week - even when I have gone off plan, it's not been too far away.  Despite sundry temptation, I have stayed away from the scales all week so I honestly have absolutely no idea what they are going to say at SW - but if the news isn't good, it won't be MY fault.

Yesterday's photos:

Fresh picked strawberries and raspberries with plain yogurt and one synsworth of mixed seeds.
Quesadillas and a salad for lunch.


Later on, I went round to a friends for a cuppa and a chat.  She had a plateful of chocolate biscuits as well as a lovely bowl of berries and grapes.  Guess what I went for.  Guess what I WANTED to go for.
Yup - the berries, truly.  I must be changing my mindset successfully because I just didn't fancy the biscuits, not after Wednesday evening.  I had enjoyed them but it was enough.

I was really pleased about that.

Dinner was a gammon steak, pineapple salsa and roasted sweet potato, red pepper, mushroom and tomato followed by two mini pears.  Such lovely flavours!


Today's plans:

B:  some fruit
Yes, I could probably murder some pancakes by then but there's very little time to spare before I need to go back out again and I'm having lunch so much earlier than usual so it's just fruit.
SW:  syn free


L:  I am out with a friend for lunch and, as I don't know where we're going, I can't look up the menu
When I get home, I will need to judge whether I want anything else before dinner as lunch will be earlier than usual.  If I do, what I have will depend on what I had for lunch.
SW:  not known.


D:  fish, chips, lemon mayo, coleslaw; yogurt
The last of the Aldi breaded yellowfin sole that I bought and I'm definitely getting some more at some point,
SW:  five and a half syns for the fish, one syn for lemon mayo, half a syn for mayo in the coleslaw

Exercise:  rest day today but maybe a walk

Summary:  Not known at present

No comments:

Post a Comment