Saturday 1 July 2023

Saturday, 01-07-23

Good morning, everyone.
I was pleased with my at-home weigh in.  From last week to this was pretty much the same so that's a good start for the new week.

Apologies, but no photos from yesterday.  I was on a day long coach trip/living museum visit.
I had a couple of apples for breakfast went we stopped off for a 'comfort break', lunch was a chicken and bacon caesar salad at the museum which was absolutely amazing, my friend and I shared a cake before the journey back and, when I got home, I knocked up a quick bacon sandwich.
Not on plan, I have no idea of calories so it was a day off.
Today's plans:
Today is a bit tricky too but fingers crossed.

Brunch:  beans on toast; fruit
I need something not to heavy but filling.
SW:  one healthy extra B

Tea: Afternoon tea
I'm meeting up with my daughter and two mutual friends for an afternoon tea.  I'm taking scones, home made jam and some vegetarian patties and the others are bring other things.
It will be high carb, high sugar, hopefully not too processed because it will be mostly home made but definitely not on plan!

Supper:  (if needed)  something salad-y.  I am very much hoping it won't be needed though

Exercise:  I'll probably do a Walk with Rick clip on YouTube.

Summary:
off plan, no idea, but I'm hoping I will rein it in.  That is what I WANT to do!

Truly back on plan tomorrow, really, truly!


2 comments:

  1. Me too Joy, me too! My online shopping is coming soon. The salad and greens will go in the fridge alongside the jam and cream doughnuts !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just have to do the very best we can, don't we. Life is for living! xx

      Delete