Sunday 9 July 2023

Sunday, 09-07-23

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's photos:

Plain, simple and delicious - beans on toast for breakfast, followed by two mini-apples.
H.m. lasagne and a crunchy, choppy salad with two easy peelers for afters.
And a lovely bacon and mushroom carbonara followed by some strawberries for dinner.


Such a delicious day!



Today's plans:

B:  pancakes with fruit and yogurt
What I didn't have on Friday!
SW:  half a healthy extra B

L:  turkey and veg crumble, other veg; fruit
Beth and Alex are round for lunch and, after racking my brains for a while, I trawled around in the freezer and dug out some stuff that's been there since last Christmas - some bean mix for Beth and some turkey chunks in stock for me and Alex.  I will turn both into savoury crumbles which we all enjoy very much (and it gets them out of the freezer and used).  They will have a lot more bottom than top!
I nearly goofed though - I've just been prepping things and was merrily grating some Parmesan for the crumble when I remembered that Parmesan, the real kind, is not vegetarian friendly.  Ooops.  That's now in a pot in the freezer and I've done some cheese that Beth can have onstead.
(The cheaper hard Italian cheese is fine, the genuine stuff is not)
SW:  synning is a bit tricky so I'm going off SW and into being sensible and having small portions!  It will have some A and some B but I have no idea how much.

D:  I'm pretty sure there will be leftovers so I will have them warmed up.  Not the most exciting day of meals but it will be very tasty.  If there are no veg left, I will throw together a salad.  If I want afters, yogurt and strawberries will work perfectly!

Exercise:  rest day

Summary:
off plan so I really don't know but it's all unprocessed and made from scratch so will be fine.

2 comments:

  1. Lunch sounds delicious and healthy, enjoy your day with Beth and Alex 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely and, while I can't prove it, I am sure it worked fine with SW.
      It has been lovely, thanks. I hope your day has been good too. xx

      Delete