Tuesday 4 July 2023

Tuesday, 04-07-23

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's photos:

A really nice, simple breakfast with almost too soft but just OK melon.  I'll have to eat the rest quickly!
The chicken and bacon caesar salad was lovely.  There's a lot of brown - it's a mixture of bacon, satay chicken and wholemeal croutons!


I forgot to take a p-hoto of the lasagne.  Botheration!
It worked really well using a can of aldi chicken in white sauce blended.
I decided to use a whole can and two portions of savoury mince and it actually made four portions - not huge but big enough.
I'm having some more today so I'll photo that.  The other two portions are in the freezer now.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
A bit of a busy morning so I have to have this quickly.
SW:  syn free


L:  lasagne, salad; fruit
As above.
SW:  half a healthy extra A and half a syn (quarter really)


D:  burger, salad; yogurt
My usual burger recipe in a bun with some chutney.
SW:  half a healthy extra A and one B

Exercise:  Groove

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
half a syn


No comments:

Post a Comment