Monday 14 August 2023

Monday, 14-08-23: a week of SW recipes

 Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meal photos:

There's no getting away from it - with the wide range of recipes available nowadays, providing you like cooking, there's no excuse for not eating healthily and deliciously.
This breakfast was really delicious.

Two slices of bread was half a B over but I'm not fussed because a bit more fibre is a good thing and, calorie wise, I'm down on healthy As so one compensates the other a little bit.
I wasn't sure how this turkey roast dinner would work but it was really lovely.
I had melon for afters and later on in the afternoon, I had an apple and an orange.



I feel like I'm saying this an awful lot this week so far but this was delicious too.
Iy does need to be lemony, I think, and I added some grated lemon zest to make it more lemony.
I didn't need such a big salad, even though I cut the amount of pasta down but you know how much I love a fresh salad.

It would work well with chicken, turkey or salmon too


Oh, my word - that was such a delicious day



Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I have a busy morning so am keeping it really simple with fruit and yogurt.  I'd initially planned an all day breakfast souffle omelette but I really won't have time.  Maybe another day.
SW:  speed and free

L:  yakitori turkey, salad; fruit
Meals for One, p46
This is basically turkey meatballs cooked on a skewer.  I will cut out the pak choy and have it in a pitta with salad and that will be my healthy B for the day.
SW:  one healthy extra B

D:  honey and mustard salmon, salad; fruit
(sorry, I couldn't find this anywhere else but the members area)
I won't have the spinach or the noodles in the recipe, I will have a salad instead.
SW:  the recipe says half a syn per serving (for the mustard, I think) and I will spend one syn on some salad cream too

Exercise:  family circuits and personal training

Summary:
no healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns

Ironically as it's SW recipes. I am having difficulty fitting in healthy extras this week, As in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment