Tuesday 22 August 2023

Tuesday, 22-08-23

 Good morning, everyone.


Yesterday's meal photos:

I'd planned to have an egg but, feeble as it sounds, the old back was too sore and I wanted to get done and sit down.  I really didn't miss it and was satisfied with what I had so - maybe something learned.
The roasted veg patty thingy was really very nice indeed.  Definitely an excuse to make more than one needs.

A wrap based chicken pasty with some assorted garden tomatoes and very nice it was too.
I had an orange for afters and, later on, an apple.

A very sloppy effort at a lasagne but it really was nice and I'm glad I have half left for lunch today.
It was really filling so that was it for the day.



Today's plans:

B:  avocado toast or bagel, poached egg, tomatoes
Probably bagel - because!
(Must look up how to make wholewheat English muffins - they are also hard to get hold of!)
SW:  one healthy extra B, two and a half syns for 35g avocado

L:  leftovers of lasagne from yesterday, salad; fruit
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese, one syn for salad cream

D:  sort of hunter's chicken, veg; fruit/yogurt
A piece of chicken, topped with some of the roasted tomato and red pepper sauce I made at the weekend and cheese on top.
SW:  one healthy extra A

Exercise:  nothing

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment