Thursday 31 August 2023

Thursday, 31-08-23

  Good morning, everyone.
Weigh in tomorrow and I have to admit I have hopped on the scales a couple of times earlier in the week after the co-codamol created gain last Friday.  I won't be making a habit of it though and that was then, not now.

Are you a scale hopper?

Yesterday's meal photos:


Such a nice breakfast - cheesy omelette with bacon and mushroom plus tomatoes on top.  Yum!

I had an apple much earlier, before Personal Training
Apologies for the super-bright lunchtime sunshine.  A very nice dinner of mainly leftovers.

Later on I had an easy peeler.
It doesn't look much but the cod, courgette and tomato bake was really delicious.
And that was the end of the day's eating.


Today's plans:

B:  baked egg custard with fruit
I watched someone's vlog where they made and had this and I thought why not try it.  I could use sweetener or, perhaps, I might use real sugar and syn it -or even half and half.  I'll decide when I make it but a level tsp is one syn.
SW:  let's assume I use two tsps sugar for two syns plus pretty much half an A for 150mls semi skimmed milk

L:   tomato and roasted red pepper soup, crunchy salad veg; fruit
I planned this for a few days ago but changed the planning so I'm making it today instead.  Gotta use up some of those tomatoes.  :-)
SW:  syn free

D:  chilli in a wrap 'taco' bowl, salad; fruit/yogurt
The bowl is easy.  Just drape a wrap over an oven proof bowl (or in a mould, if you have one) and pop in the oven for five minutes or so until it has baked hard.
The chilli will just be my bog-standard recipe with <5% beef or pork mince, veg, tomatoes and either some mixed beans or some kidney beans.  I'll pop yogurt on top, if it is too spicy.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese (because it's chilli and you have to . . .), one healthy extra B for the wrap


Exercise: gentle back exercises x 3 (from Lindsey, just six or seven minutes each time)

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two syns

2 comments:

  1. I'm very much a scale hopper and it helps rein me in when I'm being a bit of a glutton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very helpful. I tend to go by clothes but sometimes scales work for me too. :-) xx

      Delete