Tuesday 29 August 2023

Tuesday, 29-08-23

  Good morning, everyone.


Yesterday's meal photos:

It was well worth the little bit of extra time and effort it took to souffle the omelette for breakfast.  Light and fluffy but filling at the same time.

I so love a toastie and this was delish.
I hadn't synned it properly yesterday.  It was one B plus three extra syns for the bread, one A for the cheese, two and a half syns for the ham and one and a half for the chutney so quite high syn but worth every last bit.

Later on, I had an orange.
A very nice spag bol for dinner, ever so much tastier than it looks, and a pear and a few grapes to finish the day off.



Today's plans:

B:  bacon, egg, fried bread, tomatoes
Just a bog-standard cooked breakfast.  I 'fry' the bread by spraying it with stray oil and popping it in the pan or under the grill.  It usually goes really nice and crispy.
SW:  one healthy extra B for bread

L:  stuffed pepper, salad; fruit
I had planned a Caesar salad but I have mince left over from last night so it's a stuffed pepper instead.  I can do it entirely in the ninja and it's really just a construction job although I'll add a few extra vegetables to the mince mixture.  I might make some coleslaw as I have cabbage.l
SW:  one healthy extra A for grated cheese and one syn for salad cream

D: creamy chicken and tomato pasta; fruit and yogurt
Just what it says.  I have loads and loads of tomatoes to use.
SW:  three syns for 40g philly light for the 'creamy' bit

Exercise:  maybe a gentle stretch routine and, hopefully, a bit of a walk.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
four syns

No comments:

Post a Comment