Wednesday 30 August 2023

Wednesday, 30-08-23

  Good morning, everyone.


Yesterday's meal photos:

It's hard to beat a simple good old cooked English breakfast, I think.



I enjoyed the stuffed pepper which I made using Monday's leftover bol mixture plus a few added veggies and a small, green pepper.  I softened the halved pepper in Nellie, spooned in the mince, topped with cheese and put it all back into the ninja for a short while.  Lovely with coleslaw and some tomatoes.

I had an apple and some grapes for afters.
The fairly bog-standard but absolutely scrummy chicken and veg pasta with one syn's worth of mixed seeds sprinkled over.  I couldn't manage all of this so there's a bit left for today's lunch.
I had some fruit and yogurt that was left over from Monday's breakfast.


Today's plans:

B:  bacon and mushroom omelette, tomatoes
Just what it says.
SW:  should be syn free but if I add some cheese (and I probably will because it's nice), that will be an A

L:  chicken and beef pasta bake, coleslaw. salad; fruit
It's three cheers for leftovers!  I have leftover pasta bake and I have two thin slices of cooked beef so I will cut the beef up and add it to the bake, reheat it, add some mixed pulses and have it with leftover coleslaw and, probably, cucumber and tomato, both from the garden.
Sounds awful, doesn't it, but I bet it will taste great because the sauce is delicious.
SW  one syn for some philly light in the sauce and one for salad cream

D:  cod, tomato and courgette bake; fruit/yogurt
My hairdresser gave me this idea so I'm trying it out.
Put a cod fillet in a small oven proof dish and layer tomato and courgette slices over the top and bake, uncovered.  Then sprinkle over breadcrumbs and grated cheese and pop it back in the oven for a while.
SW:  two syns for 20g breadcrumbs and one A for cheese.

Exercise:  a shorter personal training session with back exercise and some massage.

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As (cheese)
no healthy extra Bs
four

No comments:

Post a Comment