Friday 28 January 2022

Friday, 28-01-22

Good morning, everyone.
Weigh day today and, as I've been a Very Good Girl all week, I am hopefully.  However, I had a surprise loss last week so . . . well, we will see.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast - the muffin is in half for the photo and I did the egg like that deliberately!
A very filling soup, thanks to the lentils, I think.
Then I had an apple and a couple of easy peelers.



A little later I nibbled on some mini choccy weetabixes (so nice and crunchy) for six syns because I'd had my healthy extra B.  
It didn't stop me being on plan.

Dinner was unexpectedly gorgeous.  It was so simple too.  I spray roasted some frozen butternut squash for about half an hour.  Then I mixed in half a can of chickpeas (leftovers from earlier in the week, some cherry tomatoes, one tsp of ras el hanout and some chopped onion (more leftovers) plus pepper, a bit of salt and some garlic granules.  Back in the oven it went for around twenty minutes before I sprinkled over some grated cheddar (the proper kind) and gave it another fifteen minutes.  Yum.  There's about a third left over and I'll maybe reheat it and serve it over a salad or something like that, for lunch.
As usual, a kvarg finished off the day's eating.

Today's plans:

B:  smoothie using the oat drink, some oats and fruit from the freezer
A bit of a no-no, this, as SW says blended fruit must be synned and I don't.  Naughty me!  I've stuck to the rules all through January and now I'm back to using my common sense as well which works better for me.
SW:  half a healthy extra A for the milk

L:  yesterday's leftovers, reheated, salad; fruit
I'm looking forward to this, I really am.
SW:  about two syns for the cheese already on the traybake

D:   cheesy chip pie, probably peas; yogurt
I got the idea from Pinch of Nom but am using some savoury pork mince from the freezer.  Basically, you cook your chips, get your savoury mince ready (mine will just need heating up),  put the mince in an ovenproof dish, arrange over the cooked chips, add some grated cheese and pop it in the oven or under the grill to melt the cheese.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese and half a syn for dessert.

E:  kettle exercises, a walk

Summary:
two healthy extra As
half a healthy extra B
two and a half syns


From the freezer:
fruit
savoury mince
peas

2 comments:

  1. Yummy looking meals! Thanks! Weight loss this week = 2.5lbs! That's half a stone so very happy. Daughter lost another 3 so she's at 10lbs. Not bad in 3 weeks and very proud of her. Hope your weigh in goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really, really good, both of you. Absolutely fantastic. Well done.
      xx

      Delete