Tuesday 11 January 2022

Tuesday, 11-01-22

 Good morning!

Yesterday's meals:

After a bad night and a very early arising, I broke the intermittent fasting 'rule' to have 40g choccy weetabix (dry, no milk) and an orange at around six in the morning, so that's another six syns to add to yesterday's total.  I suspect I was so hungry because I skipped the protein for dinner Sunday evening.

Simple and tasty - wholemeal toast and no added sugar jam.
Sunday leftovers - corned beef hash and I added some cheese while it was warming up.  I finished lunch with an apple.


By the time I had added the left over passata to the pasta sauce, there was a lot of sauce so I defrosted one of the pots of turkey bits and added that, spooned off half for today and enjoyed the rest - very filling it was too.

Then I had a yogurt and an orange.


Today's plans:

B:  jammy roulade with yogurt and fruit
As before and I will use blueberries and something else from the freezer, probably.  I have natural Greek yogurt to use up so I'll add some vanilla and some sweetener to it - it makes a nice custardy sort of flavour.
SW:  one syn for some no added sugar jam

L:  chicken and veg in creamy red pepper sauce, veg or salad; fruit
Leftovers from last night, minus pasta.  What I might do is dig out some breadcrumbs from the freezer, mic them with some grated cheese, sprinkle the mix over the chicken, spray it with oil and crisp it off in the oven  That should work nicely.
SW:  one healthy extra B for some wholemeal breadcrumbs, I'm calling the sauce one syn - it's less than that really - and the cheese will be one healthy extra A

D:  ham, egg, chips, veg; yogurt
I really fancy this this evening.  The ham is Christmas leftover and the whole thing is just comfort type food.
SW:  one and a half syns if I have sauce or chutney with the ham and half a syn for the dessert

E:  squat challenge plus other 'kettle'; exercises
I call them kettle exercises because Lindsey wants us to do them while we are waiting for the kettle to boil.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
four syns

From the freezer:
fruit
pasta sauce
wholemeal breadcrumbs
ham
possibly some veg

No comments:

Post a Comment