Monday 17 January 2022

Monday, 17-01-22; Back again . . .

. . . although did I ever go away?  :-)

Good morning!
The weekend is over and I've had a lovely time.  Surprisingly, while I wasn't counting As, Bs and syns, I've not really gone off track.  Suzanne brought a bottle of wine with her which we shared over Saturday and Sunday, so that wasn't so bad at all - 125 mls per day - and she likes to eat healthy with plenty of fruit and veg, so it was all good.
So breakfasts were yogurt and fruit, and toast and things on.
Lunches were leek and potato soup and then tomato and red pepper soup with granary bread (and a bit of butter) at Cressing Temple.
Dinners were cheesy pasta bake with salad and garlic bread and a roast chicken dinner with loads of vegetables.
I've had a bit more bread/carb than I would usually have but not OTT.

Now I'm looking forward to being proper back on track and all the leftovers are good ones, not unhealthy ones.

I didn't take any photos but will start again today from lunch onward.


Today's plans:

B:  muesli, yogurt and fruit
SW:  one healthy extra B for the muesli and one syn for a bit of agave nectar drizzled over

L:  leek and potato soup (leftovers from Saturday) with added roast chicken (also leftovers); fruit
The soup was delicious so I'm looking forward to it with a bit of added protein because I will be hungry after circuits.
SW:  one syn for a splash of milk in the soup

D:  chicken and mushroom potato topped pie (chicken, potato and sauce leftovers) , lots of veg (also leftovers!); yogurt
I have some roast potato left over from last night so I will just slice that thinly for the topping and, maybe, add some grated cheese for extra flavour.  The sauce for the filling will just be the leftover gravy which was just chicken stock thickened with thickening granules which is potato based.
SW:  one syn for thickening granules, one healthy extra A for grated cheese and half a syn for a Mullerlight.

E:  kettle exercises and circuit training


Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
three and a half syns


From the freezer:
soup
and using up leftovers so they don't go into the fridge
 
 But . . .
Into the freezer:
leftover chicken
stock from the leftover chicken carcass
(but I will try to use it all up quickly)

No comments:

Post a Comment