Tuesday 4 January 2022

This week's SW friendly shopping haul from Morrisons

 While I have plenty of frozen stuff, tinned stuff, etc, I was running rather short on fruit, veg and dairy so I popped round the corner to Morrisons.

It's all very basic.  Nothing unusual or innovative this week!

Dairy:
I got quite a lot as I was right out of flavoured yogurt and kvarg and I do have some almost every day.  They were on special - but so many for whatever - so I did.
Veg:
This was the biggest stack - it's just the usual stuff as I have plenty of things like sweet potato and butternut squash (in the freezer).
Fruit:
I was pleased with the pears - although they are reduced to 30p, they still feel nice and firm.  I'll have to keep a close eye on them though.


The only other thing I got was this month's BBC Good Food magazine.


2 comments:

  1. Did you ever hear Eddie Izzard talking about pears? According to him they sit in the fruit bowl not quite ripe and wait for you to leave the room. In the 20 minutes or so that you are out of the room they will ripen and go over, ending up only fit for the bin. It is their sole purpose in life! 😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect he is right - they are evil things. Shame they're so nice really!
      lol
      xx

      Delete