Tuesday 18 January 2022

Tuesday, 18-01-22

Good morning

Yesterday's meals:

Suzanne was still with me for breakfast and we had muesli, berries and natural; yogurt and I had some agave nectar on it too.

The remains of the leek and potato soup with some leftover chicken in it.  Very nice too.  The bread was off plan - I got a small cob loaf for the weekend and there was a bit left over.  I really don't need any more breadcrumbs and didn't want to waste it so I had it with the soup - very off plan!

I totally forgot to take any photos of dinner - I'm out of the routine.  I'll try to do better today.  I was so dreadfully tired, I didn't want very much at all so there's plenty for today.
Today's plans:

B:  boiled eggs, fruit
Another try at using the actifry to boil my eggs.  It was absolutely fine last time, just maybe a bit on the hard side of runny.  On the other hand, the whites were cooked beautifully!  I am dithering between seven minutes at 180 or six minutes at 200 - in other words, either lowering the time or lowering the temperature.  Watch this space!
SW:  free  

L:  chicken and mushroom potato topped pie, veg; fruit
This is what I didn't have yesterday.
SW:  one healthy extra A

D:  cheesy pasta bake, salad; yogurt
Frozen leftovers from the weekend.  There's a bit of cheese already in it so I will add about 25g.
SW:  one healthy extra A and half a syn

(or I might swap lunch and dinner and have the pasta for lunch.  I'll see how I feel)

E:  kettle exercises

Summary:
two healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs


From the freezer:
just the pasta bake

Into the freezer
cooked chicken bits and stock from the weekend chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment