Monday 8 May 2023

A shorter week in Slimming World meals

      These photos are a resume of most of the meals I have had over the last week, excluding desserts, snacks, naughty things, etc.  It usually starts each Saturday but I was away this weekend so it's starting on Monday instead..

For details of syns, healthy extras, etc, see the individual posts.

Monday, 01-05-23
B:  no photo as I was still at Five Lakes.  The first photo is a snack - chicken satay skewer - that I had to keep me going until lunch!
L:  cheese and onion toastie with coleslaw
D:  chicken noodle stir fry with tonkatsu sauce



Tuesday, 02-05-23
B:  fruit and yogurt
L:  roasted veg, noodles, cheese, salad
D:  chicken and wedges (and lots of unnecessary nibbling, not shown)



Wednesday, 03-05-23
not a great day so only one photo
L:  pitta pizza and salad




Thursday, 04-05-23
Brunch:  avocado and cheese on toast, tomatoes and mushrooms
D:  creamy sun-dried tomato chicken, broccoli, cauliflower and broad beans

Friday, 05-05-23
B:  mini breakfast quiches, mushrooms and tomatoes
L:  jacket potato with cottage cheese, salad
D:  pork and chorizo cheeseburger, chips, tomatoes


And that's the shorter week's food.


4 comments:

  1. Spinach is great raw in a mixed salad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the only way I like it and then only in small amounts. I wish I did like it; it's so good for one. xx

      Delete
    2. I'm trying to enjoy coriander. It tastes like soap but is supposed to be very good for us. It's OK in small quantities hidden in a big bowl of salad.

      Delete
    3. You're very brave. I can't stand the stuff. As you say - soap! Urgh! xx

      Delete