Friday 26 May 2023

Friday, 26-05-23

Morning, everyone!
Weighday rolls around again and I have no idea.  I'll let you know.

Yesterday's meal photos:

Just the one photo from yesterday because . . .
I just had a banana for breakfast.
Lunch was eaten out.  Thankfully, the Tiptree menu had calories and I went for smoked salmon and cucumber sandwiches for 601 calories (give or take maybe 10% - I'm not sure what the rule is)
So that left me enough calorie room to not worry about going over.


Dinner was the second half of the not sushi and I tried it with balsamic vinegar which was absolutely delicious, as also was the choppy salad.
A Mullerlight finished off the day's grub!


Today's plans:

B:  It's a taster session at group this morning so I've made some sausage meatballs to have with a tomato and roasted red pepper sauce.  Fingers crossed.
SW  Syns unknown right now

L:  leftovers from taster
I am assuming there will be leftovers to bring home.  If not, I will probably concoct an egg mayo salad sandwich with finger salad or something similar.  I do like egg mayo sandwiches and don't have them very often at all.
SW:  either: half a healthy extra A for some cheese in the meatballs and a wholemeal pitta is one B -lus one syn for some brown or bbq sauce drizzled over.
or: one healthy extra B (bread), half a healthy extra A for cheese spread and three and a half syns for one level tbsp nice mayo.

D:  a SW lasagne ready meal, salad; yogurt
OK, this is not like me but everyone at group raves about the SW lasagne from Iceland so I've succumbed and will give it a go.
I have no idea if I will like it or not but - well, we will see.  However, I am definitely adding cheese on top - because it is counted as a free food so cannot possibly contain cheese - and what is a lasagne without cheese?  Nothing, that's what!
SW:  at least one healthy extra A plus half a syn for the yogurt

Ex:  rest day

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
definitely four syns, probably more, it's hard to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment