Thursday 25 May 2023

Thursday, 25-05-23

 Morning, everyone!


Yesterday's meal photos:

I had no breakfast; I drove off to the shops and enjoyed trawling around so much that I forgot the time.
I didn't miss it one bit.


The not sushi things for lunch were really nice.  They didn't need the soy sauce at all balsamic vinegar would have been better, I think.
Afterwards, I had an orange and later on a pear.

The diet cola chicken was really nice too.  I had a bit of rice left over from making the lunch so added that.  

Dessert was a Mullerlight and I was full for the evening.

Today's plans:

B:  some fruit
I never want very much before having lunch out.
SW:  speed and syn free

L:  eating at Cressing Temple Barns with a friend
There's a Tiptree Coffee thingy there and some helpful person has photo-ed the menu and posted it online.  My friend also does Slimming World so we will have fun decided together, I think.
SW:  no idea but I will try my darndest to make it SW friendly, not because I have to but because I want to.

D:  not- sushi smoked salmon roll thingies, salad; yogurt
Leftovers from yesterday and, usually, I would have them for lunch.  As that's not possible, dinner it is.
SW:  one and a half syns for the rolls and half a syn for the yogurt

Ex:  a walk

Summary:
No idea today but I will be in calories, I am totally sure, and most likely within syns too.  

4 comments:

  1. The non sushi looks amazing, will definitely be giving that a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really nice. I must think of other good ways to jazz up the rice now. Thanks, Heather. xx

      Delete
  2. Was that not sushi as delicious as it looks
    What is it made from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was cooked basmati rice. I* added some chopped cucumber and er - something else - can't remember what but something salady - yellow pepper, that's what it was plus a bit more seasoning and some lemon zest. I lay out some smoked salmon on cling film, spread over some rice, lay over some celery and carrot strips and rolled up the smoked salmon with the rice inside. I kept it wrapped in the cling film in the fridge and the, before eating, cut it into rounds. It was very cheap smoked salmon so the slices weren't great and it fell apart a bit but not too badly.
      I'm definitely doing it again. xx

      Delete