Friday 19 May 2023

Friday, 19-05-23

Morning, everyone!

Another week gone and it is weigh in time again.  I'm not confident (when am I ever confident) but I have stuck to plan (or my reasoned version of it) apart from Tuesday; that was calorie controlled instead and I was in deficit.  Even yesterday should have been OK (see below)
Fingers crossed.

I've been going through my SW recipe books and I've got next week pretty much planned.  It's not written in stone and I do swap things around a bit but it is so helpful to have it, and any necessary shopping, done and dusted.
Yesterday's meal photos:

Sadly, a bit low on photos today;
Breakfast was a banana.  I forgot to have anything else so, obviously, didn't need anything
Val and I went out for lunch and I had a toastie with a salad.  It was jolly filling and I brought a bit home with me to have later.
I didn't fancy anything much for dinner so had the last bit of toastie, some more fruit and a yogurt and it was plenty.  So no photo there either.

As far as syns are concerned, the toastie bread was wholemeal so that was my healthy extra B and some syns (no idea how many, of course), he cheese was definitely both my healthy extra As, the bacon was very lean with hardly any fat left on which was great, and the salad had seeds in it so maybe a couple of syns?

I'm pretty sure I was OK or SW yesterday and definitely OK for calories.  Back to it today, photos and all!

Today's plans:

B:  sweet potato hash brown, bacon, tomato, mushroom, leaves
Another from the Cook, Slim, Save book.
It's usually pancakes or similar, isn't it?  However, I really fancied this instead.
SW:  syn free, although I might add a bit of grated cheese to the mixture - it's lovely in the potato hash browns so should work nicely here too.

L:  pitta pizza, salad; fruit
Yummy.  One pitta, split into halves, a sauce made with ketchup, tomato puree and water to slacken a bit and vegetable toppings - and cheese, of course.
It may sound an abomination to an Italian but I love it!
SW:  one healthy extra B, up to one and a half healthy extra As and one and a half syns for the ketchup

D:  steak, chips, coleslaw; jelly mousse (all of it!  woo hoo)
A treat tonight - and all within the SW plan.
SW:  one syn for mayo in coleslaw and another for dunking the chips plus two syns for the dessert

Ex:  stair/step exercise

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
five and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment