Tuesday 23 May 2023

Tuesday, 23-05-23

Morning, everyone!


Yesterday's meal photos:

The oat and seed smoothie bowl was just perfect before circuits.  I think one would say it 'sat easily' and, yes, it was filling and satisfying.  
The melon panzanella was really nice.  Prepping it was a bit of a faff but well worth it.  Later on, I had an apple and a pear.

The huli huli chicken thing was OK.  I didn't rate the salsa but the coconut rice was lovely and worth the syns it cost.
I''ll definitely do the rice again, probably the chicken but not the salsa - I can do better.

I finished off with a Mullerlight and an easy peeler.




Today's plans:

B:  mini breakfast egg muffins, tomatoes and mushrooms
A couple of eggs, cheese, some bacon, onion and pepper and you get delicious little egg muffins!  There will probably be enough to save a few for my mid afternoon snack.
SW:  one healthy extra As worth of cheese

L: peanut butter and chicken noodle salad; fruit
This is from Taste the Sunshine, p 42 and it's supposed to be turkey.  However, I'm using up the roast chicken from Sunday.  I can't find the recipe online though.
I don't have peanut butter but I do have peanut butter powder so will use that.  I will use white cabbage, not red, and mixed seeds instead of sesame seeds.  I don't have sriracha sauce but can use sweet chilli sauce instead.
I'm looking forward to this.
SW:  This is tricky.  OK - one syn for a level tsp mixed seeds, the required amount of peanut butter powder is one syn and the sweet chilli sauce is half a syn for a level tsp.  I think that is it.

D:  chicken, fresh tomato sauce and linguini; yogurt
Another from Taste the Sunshine, it really doesn't need a recipe.  It's just a sauce made with fresh tomatoes and herbs and I will add to it my usual vegetables and probably the last of the chicken.  I think it will be really nice.
(pasta shapes rather than linguine, I think)
SW:  just two syns for some olives and half a syn for a yogurt

Ex:  Groove

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra Bs
five syns

1 comment:

  1. Omg it all sounds so tasty. I'm famished and my stomach is rumbling.

    ReplyDelete