Monday 8 May 2023

Monday, 08-05-23

Morning, everyone!

I haven't mentioned the freezer blitz for a while but it's still working through.  There is now lots of space in the upright one but I don't want to shove it all over to the other because it will get very muddled.  I want to take it slowly and in an organised way.  That works best for me.
However, if push came to shove, I really do think I could now get everything into the one freezer - with difficulty but it could be done.
Yesterday's meal photos:

This is my go to recipe for pancakes and it always feels such a treat.
A very pleasant, leisurely Sunday breakfast.

20g wholemeal SR flour (I count it as half a B)
quarter tsp baking powder
one egg
half a pot of Mullerlight (own choice)
sweetener and skinny syrup, it wanted

Mix together, add water if needed, cook the usual way.

I do like a straightforward roast dinner.  It's one of the easiest things in the world to make, once the prepping is done.  

And the Jersey Royals were delicious!


My 'throw it all in together and cover with cheese' mixes always taste gorgeous but look a total dog's dinner.  This was no exception but I really enjoyed it so very much.

I finished off with a yogurt and that was the end of the eating window and totally back on plan again.  
Onward and downward.




Today's plans:

B:  toasted bagel, mashed avocado, scrambled egg, mushrooms and tomatoes
I wish I liked spinach - people seem to love wilted spinach on avocado and egg but it's not for me.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the bagel (It's the kind that does count as a B; most don't) and two syns for 30g frozen avocado

L:  not sure
It is Alex's birthday today and I'm round to Beth's for a party thing at two.  Just pizza, salad and cake and I will have just a little bit.
S:  unknown

D:  TikTok feta and tomato pasta with turkey, side salad; yogurt
I can probably use Nellie for this and it will be a modified version anyway because - well, SW!  In other words, spray oil only but it still works.
SW:  two healthy extra As for feta and half a syn for yogurt

Ex:  there are no Shimmy classes today, being bank holiday.  However, there are loads of clips on the Shimmy Snippets Facebook group so I will grab a couple of them and work through.  Hopefully, the ankle will be OK.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
syns unknown but won't be over fifteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment