Sunday 28 May 2023

Sunday, 28-05-23

Morning, everyone!

Yesterday's meal photos:

I loved this breakfast.  Mango is a free fruit while strawberries and blueberries are speed fruits and the yogurt is free and protein.  It was very refreshing.
Lunch was a bit like a ploughman's without the plough (or the man) - in other words, no bread.  It went down a treat.
Afters was a juicy orange.  Delicious!


I enjoyed this, although it did remind me of why I make one portion of burger/meatball/sausage mixture do two meals.  I was stuffed!

I enjoyed the jelly-yogurt not-really-a-mousse very much indeed.

Today's plans:

B:  pancakes, fruit and yogurt
. . . and, probably, a drizzle of maple syrup too.  I will use 0% yogurt and flavourings so syn free
SW:  half a healthy extra B and two syns for a tbsp maple syrup

L:  roast beef, roasted veg, Yorkie, carrot, broccoli; fruit
I have got two slices of sliced topside from Morrisons deli for my 'roast' beef - it's a great way to manage when you don't want (or can't afford) a whole joint and it certainly saves on cooking and preparation.  I don't think I will have potatoes as I have a sweet potato to use up plus some parsnips in the freezer and the Yorkie is also from the freezer.  I probably won't have gravy.
SW:  half a syn for a tsp horseradish and two and a half syns for a yorkie

D:  crustless quiche, either salad or baked beans; coffee orange jelly-yogurt mousse
I have ham trimmings to use and I will also have some roasted sweet potato (I love sweet potato in a quiche), plus the usual bits and bobs.
I'll make a biggish one to do me for a few days.
SW:  half a healthy extra A (a quarter of the cheese I will use) and, perhaps, some salad cream for two syns.  Also, maybe, half a synsworth of mixed seeds and, of course, one syn for dessert

Ex:  I doubt watching RideLondon cyclists puffing by counts as exercise so I'll find some stuff from Snippets.

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
half a healthy extra B
eight and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment