Friday 5 May 2023

Friday, 05-05-23

Good morning, everyone.
Weigh in today.
Fingers crossed it is only a few pounds gain.  Better to know than not know anyway.  xx

Yesterday's two meal strategy worked like a dream, thank goodness.  I feel loads better after a good day's eating and especially after reading Sooze's lovely supportive comment.  Thank you, lovely lady, I needed that!
Yesterday's photos:
I stuck to my two meals and the restricted window and feel loads better now.


A very tasty brunch.  Toast, marmite, mashed avocado with line and a few chilli flakes, then cheese on top.  Really tasty.

I am so glad I found the frozen avocado!!
The creamy sun-dried tomato chicken was absolutely delicious and it's on the list of Things To Make Again.
Today's plans:

B:  breakfast muffins (the eggy, quiche-y kind), tomatoes and mushrooms
I'll soften a bit of onion and pepper, cook some chopped bacon and that can go in the muffins'.  I think I will also add some grated cheddar.
SW:  half a healthy extra A

L:  jacket potato, cottage cheese, salad; fruit
I haven't yet decided whether to have a 'proper' baked potato or so a sweet potato.  I like both!  Whichever I choose, I will start it off in the microwave and finish it in Nellie.
The cottage cheese is not the fat free kind.  I'm not that keen on the latter but someone said that they find the 'ordinary' kind much nicer so I checked those syns and bought some.
SW:  100g of cottage cheese is one and a half syns and maybe I will use one syns-worth of salad cream in some coleslaw

D:  pork and chorizo cheeseburger, chips, salad; cherry yogurt ice
I'll make the burger mix the usual way - 0% mince (pork mince this time), one rosemary and red onion sausage, softened onion and 15g grated cheese and also, today, some finely chopped chorizo for extra ooomph, plus some garlic granules, etc.  There will be enough for a burger and some meatballs to enjoy another day.
The dessert is just a Mullerlight (either cherry or cappuccino) with some frozen cherries, all bended together to make a slush and then given about half an hour in the freezer to firm up a bit.
SW:  one healthy extra B for whatever I use as bread (if I have bread - I might not seeing as I want a few chips so it would be double carbs), one syn for the chorizo, one and a half healthy extra As for cheese and half a syn for the Mullerlight (I don't syn blended fruit!!)

Exercise:  resting the ankle but I might do some gardening if the weather allows.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four syns


2 comments:

  1. You're most welcome, Joy, you've supported me no end of times. Blogging is a lovely supportive world and I'm so glad to be a part of it. xx Oh and I adore cottage cheese (not the low fat kind though!), it's so creamy and delicious I could eat it by the spoonful straight out of the tub!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good, isn't it? Much nicer than the fat free stuff.

      You definitely gave me words at the right time. That is what friends are for, I guess. xx

      Delete