Monday 29 May 2023

Monday, 29-05-23

Morning, everyone!

Yesterday's meal photos:

Breakfast made me feel so happy!  I think it was the maple syrup.  I've not used my maple syrup mich recently but I do love it and it really lifted the pancakes, well worth the two syns it cost me.  Must remember that!
Anyway, with the egg in the pancakes and the 0% protein yogurt, plus that fruit, I felt totally satisfied and, I am not ashamed to admit, the plate may have been lick-cleaned before going in the dishwasher.  Ooops!

A very yummy Sunday lunch.  It looks as if the top of the Yorkshire is burnt - it really wasn't, it was the way the light was shining on it that made it look so dark.


Later on I had an apple and an orange.
Another nice meal - I ate very well yesterday.  The quiche had ham, sweet potato and softened red pepper and onion with three eggs, a dollop of yogurt and 60g grated cheddar for two As.  I had half yesterday and will have the other half today
I really fancied giving my gnashers something to work on so the salad was full of crunchy things - pepper, baby corn, sugar snaps, celery, carrot, lettuce, tomatoes, cornichons, capers and mixed seeds with balsamic vinegar as a dressing.  I'm really glad there's some left over for today; it was packed with flavour and texture.
Then I had the second half of the jelly-yogurt mousse to finish off.
Today's plans:

B:  poached eggs on toast, tomatoes on the side
SW:  one healthy extra B for two slices of toast

L:  crustless quiche, crunchy salad; fruit
Leftovers from yesterday and very nice too.  I think I will add some chopped apple to the salad
SW:  one healthy extra A and half a syn for mixed seeds

D:   upside down potato topped pie, mixed vegetables; yogurt
Basically, this is cooked air fried rounds of potato covering in a dish, a portion of savoury mince on top, then topped with grated cheese and Ninja-ed for fifteen minutes or so - a bit like loaded fries, I guess.  I saw it on YouTube and it looked yummy
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese and half a syn for yogurt

Ex:  a workout from Snippets

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
one syn

No comments:

Post a Comment