Friday 2 June 2023

Friday, 02-05-23

Morning, everyone!
Well, another week has passed, it is weigh in this morning and, again, I have no idea but will know in a few hours' time.  Fingers are crossed.

Yesterday's meal photos:
It was a busy morning.  I had a banana before I went out and when I got home it was almost lunch time so I just enjoyed a plum and felt very content!

The other half of yesterday' concoction with the can of Aldi chicken in white sauce for lunch and it was delicious.  

Dessert was an apple and an orange and later in the afternoon I had a few raspberries and blueberries
I know dinner looks very plain and boring but it was very good.  Lovely, fresh vegetables and a really nice piece of salmon and I had one syns worth of super light mayo to go with the salmon.

Dessert was a yogurt and that was that!


Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I have some lovely fruit to use, possibly a couple of strawberries from the garden and I will treat myself to some 2% yogurt which tastes so creamy.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L:  cheese and onion toastie, salad; fruit
I know I have toasties quite a lot but I love them so much!
SW:  two healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, one and a half syns for onion chutney

D:  Steak, mushrooms, chips, salad; yogurt
Very simple, (not cheap though so a real treat) and I will enjoy it a lot.
SW:  up to two syns for some superlight mayo (for chip dunking) and half a syn for a yogurt

Ex:  Not sure yet but I will do something

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment