Wednesday 14 June 2023

Wednesday, 14-06-23

Good morning, everybody!


Yesterday's photos:
I had a banana before groove yesterday and an apple afterwards.  I didn't photo either.

A colourful lunch.  There's a burger hiding under the cheese slice!


I had a plum and part of an orange later on
The sea bass and lentils was not colourful but it did taste OK.  I'm not sure I will make it again though.

Dessert was a Mullerlight.







Today's plans:

B:  sweet omelette with fruit and yogurt
I have strawberries to pick so I thought having them with a sweet omelette and other berries would be just the thing!
SW:  syn free

L:  lentil, feta and tomato salad; fruit
I have some green lentils left over from yesterday so I Googled and found this on BBC Good Food (how would I manage without this site?)..
The feta is an added extra and I will have to adapt it to what I have in (rocket instead of spinach, for example) but it sounds nice.
SW:  one healthy extra A for feta, two syns for one tsp olive oil, half a syn for mango chutney (I think I have some)

D:  salmon, roasted Med veg, broccoli; yogurt
I will bake the salmon in Nellie and I think I will drizzle over a agave nectar, mustard and lemon dressing.  I dearly love roasted squash, onion, pepper, tomato and mushroom (which will do nicely in Nellie's other drawer) and I have loads of broccoli to use.
SW:  half a syn for agave nectar and ditto for grain mustard (one tsp each) plus half a syn for yogurt

Exercise:  personal training

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra Bs
four syns


No comments:

Post a Comment