Friday 9 June 2023

Friday, 09-06-23



Good morning, everybody!
Well, while I am not dreading weigh in (I've given up on that sort of emotion in this situation), I'm not looking forward to knowing the results of Wednesday's collapse of common sense!  However, as I often say, it is what it is and that's all there is to it.

I think the problem and the best thing about it is that I am in my happy place anyway.  Even with a gain, I will still be in the healthy BMI banding and the size tens still fit.  I'm reasonably fit, especially for my age, I think and it's all good.
I guess the next long term issue I need to tackle is how to manage these occasional 'breakouts'.  Or just accept them as a normal part of my life from time to time but I don't really think that the latter is healthy.
Any ideas?



Yesterday's photos:

I didn't have any breakfast, not because of any idea of 'making up' but because I just wasn't very hungry.

This was lunch, originally planned for dinner but I fancied it for lunch instead.  The veg was tomatoes, red pepper and red onion, just spray roasted until just touching charred-ness.  So the flavours were intense but it didn't taste burnt.

And I really love the lemon mayo.  Just the superlight mayo with lemon zest, lemon juice and some black pepper stirred in.  It was perfect with the salmon.  Why have I not discovered this before?
Dinner doesn't look amazing, I know, but it was lovely.  Bacon, runny egg and crunchy fried bread.  Very satisfactory!
And filling.





Today's plans:

B:  fruit
I usually have a slightly more lavish breakfast after weigh in but not today (see lunch)
SW:  syn free

L:  Lunch out with Beth. 
We're going to the Hare which is under new management but I think it still has the smaller meals menu.  Fingers crossed because, truthfully, a full portion is just too much.
SW:  unknown

D:  Depending on what I have for lunch, I may have the contents of a doggy bag to finish off.  You never know.  
If not, I will probably have a cheese and onion toastie with a salad followed by the usual yogurt
SW:  one and a half healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, one and a half syns for chutney, one syn for mayo and half a syn for the yogurt

Exercise:  a rest day today

Summary:  unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment