Sunday 4 June 2023

Sunday, 04-06-23

Good morning, everybody!


Yesterday's photos:
Breakfast was a pot of blueberries, raspberries and blackberries, enjoyed half way around a walk.  I intended to take a photo but we were chatting and I forgot.

The not-sushi for lunch (can you see it?) was surprisingly really delicious.

The rice was brown rice and I mixed in capers, chopped cornichons, chopped sun dried tomato and some superlight mayo.  Having the nori around meant that it all held together beautifully and I really enjoyed it.
Yummy!!
Dessert was a yogurt and that was that for the day!


Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I have such a lot of really nice fruit at the moment, I'd be daft not to focus on it for breakfasts this week really.
SW:  half a syn for either Mullerlight or 2% yogurt

L:  slow cooked pork, apple and onion pickle, roasted veg, broccoli, cauliflower and carrot; fruit
I've just popped the pork in my slow cooker in stock ..  It's nothing special and doesn't have any sticky sauce with it or anything, it's just tender, melt in the mouth (I hope) pork.
I'll make the pickle using some of the pickled pink onion, adding some sliced apple and letting it all steep together - it might work.
SW:  I think it should be all free.

D:  pork and apple slaw pitta, salad; yogurt
I have leftover slaw from yesterday to add some apple to before I stuff it all in a pitta pocket to enjoy with a salad.  Nice!
SW:  one syn for superlight mayo and half a syn for yogurt

Exercise:  rest day

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two syns


No comments:

Post a Comment