Wednesday 21 June 2023

Wednesday, 21-06-23

Good morning, everybody!


Yesterday's photos:
A lovely, filling breakfast after Groove.  I had a banana before the class.  Instead of shredding the smoked salmon, I lay the slices flat on the plate and put the scrambled eggs on to and it was nice that way.

Later on, I had an apple.
Colourful lunch - I guess it's eating a rainbow here which is said to be a Very Good Thing.
I'm getting a bit tired of the skewer flavour now though.  That was the last one in the freezer of that flavour and I won't be getting any more for a while.  I might make some of my own instead.
(I still have a few satay ones)



Strawberries later on.

I had forgotten how delicious the peshwari sauce is.  This was gorgeous.

For afters, I defrosted some plums I had frozen last summer and mixed them with some Greek yogurt with sweetener and vanilla.  Very tasty!

I thought that was it but later on I used up the healthy As I hadn't planned in and had some cheddar to nibble on.  It was nice and conscience free.  :-)
Today's plans:

B:  avocado toast with (probably) scrambled egg and tomatoes on the side.
40g frozen avo chunks is 55 calories so three syns.  I'll go with that for flavour and healthy oils.
SW:  one healthy extra B for toast and three syns for the avocado

L:  crustless ham quiche, coleslaw, salad; fruit
I'll make a one portion quiche today with ham, onion and mushrooms.  The coleslaw if leftovers from yesterday.
SW:  one healthy extra A and one syn for salad cream

D:  cheesy pasta bake, veg; yogurt
I have portions of savoury mince in the freezer to maybe jazz up a bit before adding to pasta with cheese on the top and baking (in Nellie)
SW:  one healthy extra A and half a syn for the yogurt

Exercise:  personal training today.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
(pat on the back for having all my healthy extras for once!)
four and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment