Tuesday 6 June 2023

Tuesday, 06-06-23

Good morning, everybody!

Yesterday's photos:

A nice, fruity breakfast.
This was lovely.
I made lemon mayo by adding lemon zest and juice to one syns worth of superlight mayo and then adding some black pepper.  No extra syns but a different flavour and I think it will be rather nice with salmon too.
I toasted a bagel, spread over the lemon mayo, then topped with leaves, smoked salmon and a slice of lemon.  It was so, so good with the celery, pepper and tomatoes.


I had some fruit through the afternoon.

The tomato and feta pasta was, as always, lovely.  To it, I added red pepper (from a jar), mushrooms, that last of the roast pork and some mixed seeds - I forgot about adding olives - ooops!


I was so full, I passed on the yogurt for afters.


Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
A banana before Groove and the rest afterwards
SW:  syn free

L:  chicken kebab wrap, salad; fruit
I will use one of the Iceland chicken satay skewers and I vaguely remember a dressing with peanut butter which I want to find - yes, found it in the SW Taste the Sunshine book.  I shall use one syns worth of the powder, reconstitute it and add all the other stuff to taste - soy sauce, lime, garlic, ginger, chilli and maybe some sweetener (I will taste it)
SW:  one healthy extra B for the wrap, two syns for the skewer and one syn for peanut butter powder.

D:  meatball lasagne, side salad; yogurt
I found this recipe on the SW site and thought I'd give it a go and see.  I'll use my own recipe for the meatballs as I know their version is very hard and dry whereas mine isn't!  Also, I will probably add some grated cheese on top, just because . . .
Reading through it, it's just another way of serving meatballs in a tomato sauce with pasta!
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese (half in the meatballs and half on top) and half a syn for yogurt

Exercise:  Groove class today.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one heathy extra B
three and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment