Thursday 15 June 2023

Thursday, 15-06-23

 Good morning, everybody!
Weigh in tomorrow - eeeeek!


Yesterday's photos:

Doesn't this look rather like the gastronomic version of 'The Monster Book of Monsters'?
It tasted great and the strawberries were still warm from growing in the morning sunshine.  So lovely!
Lovely lunch. Filling too.  A great way of using up lentils and I'd like to do this again sometime.   The feta worked well as an addition.

Here's the recipe:

Later on, I had a few blackberries and strawberries that needed using up so I did.
Lovely dinner too - I roasted red onion, pepper, tomatoes and mushroom in spray oil and a bit of the nectar, grain mustard and lemon mixture (one tsp of each) I used for the salmon.  Instead of broccoli, I just had some rocket.  A yogurt finished off the meal nicely.  xx


Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I have plenty of both and it's a nice, cooling breakfast!
SW:  syn free

L:  ham salad roll, carrot and celery sticks; fruit
Yum!  That's all!
To be honest, I'm not sure if the wholemeal bap I am using actually counts as a B (I could check, I know) but it's wholemeal AND the correct number of calories so - why not?
(I think I'm going to bake some home made rolls while it's so warm and rising/proving takes next to no time)
SW:  one healthy extra B and one syn for mayo (instead of butter or spread)

D:  chicken and ham in a tomato and veg sauce; yogurt
I'm finding that, in the hot weather, I'm not really fancying anything too fussy so this will do nicely, I think.  Bung it all on and let it simmer.
SW:  hopefully, just half a syn for the yogurt

Exercise:  A SET class via Shimmy Snippets

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment