Thursday 8 June 2023

Thursday, 08-06-23

Good morning, everybody!
So sorry this is late.    It's been an odd morning and I'm just starting on my blogs.

Yesterday's photos:

A banana before personal training (it had been moved to the morning this week) and the rest after PT.  Lovely!
By lunch the sun had come out and this was perfect.  I had melon afterwards.



And then it all went upside down, to put it politely, so no photos and a potentially big gain tomorrow at weigh in.  Oh, well, moving on . . .
Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I think I will flavour some plain protein yogurt today to have with my fruit
SW:  syn free

L:  bacon and egg sandwich with tomatoes and mushrooms; fruit
A bit breakfasty today but nice, all the same.
SW:  one healthy extra B

D:  salmon, roasted red veg, broccoli; yogurt
. . . because I didn't have it yesterday.  I'm cross with myself but there you go - that is life.
SW:  half a syn for yogurt and one syn for lemon mayo

Exercise:  online SET class today

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment