Saturday 3 June 2023

Saturday, 03-06-23

Morning, everyone!
A pound off.  Yay!  That's me back into single digits again.  I'm so very pleased.

But . . .

Confession time - I bought a whole lot of 'naughty' stuff and scoffed it last night.  Now I don't feel so great and it's all my own fault.  I really ought to know by now.
Ah, well, back to it and be super-careful this week!  I'll try to keep the syns under five - I often do but sometimes they shoot up a bit.
Yesterday's meal photos:

A lovely breakfast with 2% yogurt for extra creaminess.
Toasties are always tasty!

No dinner photo!




Today's plans:

B:  fruit
It's one of the occasional Saturday walks this morning so I take fruit with me and eat it when we stop for coffee halfway round.
SW:  syn free

L:  home made not-sushi, salad; fruit
I'm changing it slightly and using nori seaweed on the outside, then the smoked salmon and the rice in the middle - not sushi rice with the trimmings, just ordinary brown rice with some bits mixed in - I might go for pickles and sun dried tomato this time and see what that does to the flavour.
SW:  one syn for the nori, one syn for mayo and half a syn for sun dried tomatoes, all oil wiped off (as much as possible)

D:  steak, chips, coleslaw; yogurt
I had defrosted the steak and cut the chips for yesterday so I'm not wasting them
SW:  one syn for mayo and half a syn for yogurt

Ex:  a walk in the park with friends

Summary
no healthy extras
four syns

No comments:

Post a Comment