Friday 9 June 2023

Sunday, 11-06-23

 Good morning, everybody!
One day well on plan down, six to go!
I've decided that, if I slip up again this week, I will do a week on calories as well - I don't want to be fussed with that so it's a good incentive.  lol

Yesterday's photos:


Before SET, I had a banana, during the walk I had an orange and when I got home I had these strawberries from the garden (they were lovely).

Lunch - chicken skewer and salad.  Really nice and I spent a syn on some light salad cream

Afterwards, I had some mango and later on a nectarine.

Dinner.  I had a go at turning the meatballs in sauce into a lasagne and, frankly, it was a waste of time and would have been a lot easier and just as nice with pasta shapes or noodles.  It was very nice but unnecessary and it didn't dish up like a lasagne anyway.
Dessert was a lemon kvarg.

A good on plan day with plenty of exercise.
Today's plans:

B:  breakfast pitta
This will involve using half a pitta (saving the other half for the evening), opened and stuffed with cooked, roasted mushrooms, peppers, red onion and tomatoes with a egg on the side, probably scrambled.
What I am after is flavour.
SW:  half a healthy extra B and, most likely, half a syn for brown or bbq sauce

L:  roast chicken dinner; fruit salad and yogurt
It's not a full roast chicken.  What I plan is to hammer out a chicken breast a bit and roll it around a red onion and rosemary sausage (which tastes very like stuffing), place a few sage leaves on top plus a couple of bacon medallions, tie it round if it looks like falling apart and then roast it in foil in Nellie.
I might bake a sweet potato to have with it plus some steamed vegetables.  Very nice.
Then I plan to open an Aldi can of chicken in white sauce, ladle off some of the white sauce into a pan and jazz it up with chicken stock powder, mushrooms and some lemon to have as a sauce.
(I'll use the rest tomorrow)
SW:  The chicken in white sauce is one syn so I will say half today and half tomorrow and that, I believe, is it as far as syns are concerned as those sausage are SW free

D:  pitta cheese burger, salad; yogurt
The other half pitta plus one slice of plastic cheese, a bacon medallion, pickled red onion and salad leaves to make the burger, with a salad on the side
SW:  half a healthy extra A for the plastic plus the very little bit of cheese in the burger and half a syn for yogurt

Exercise:  A shimmy snippet plus a few catch up clips too.

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment