Monday 19 June 2023

Monday, 19-06-23

Good morning, everybody!


Yesterday's photos:


I also had a yogurt with the fruit platter and it was delicious.

My favourite toasties - delish.

I really enjoyed this.  It was a great steak and the onion gravy went really well with it too.
As always, I finished off with a yogurt.

Today's plans:

B:  sweet omelette, fruit and yogurt
I love this and, with the protein from the egg, it keeps me full and satisfied.
SW:  half a syn for yogurt

L:  smoked salmon, soft cheese and salad roll, side salad; fruit
It was going to be a bagel in the original planning but I want one of my lovely, home made rolls so the bagel can wait!
SW:  I am counting the soft cheese as an A choice - it isn't really, not nowadays, but I am this time.  Also one B for the roll

D:  Vietnamese pork, broccoli; yogurt
The pork is the frozen leftovers of a Simply Cook meal and costs six syns although the calories are OK, so I'm not worrying!
SW:  six syns for the pork and half a syn for the yogurt

Exercise:  circuits

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
seven syns

2 comments:

  1. We're having smoked salmon tomorrow, in a crustless quiche. The fruit platter looks so inviting and refreshing. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm - that does sounds delicious! xx

      Delete