Wednesday 7 June 2023

Wednesday, 07-06-23

Good morning, everybody!


Yesterday's photos:

I had a banana before Groove and the rest at 11:00.  No yogurt though - I was full.
This was tasty and afterwards I enjoyed the yogurt - well, kvarg, as it turned out - afterwards.

Then=, later on, I had an orange and a plum.
I abandoned the idea for 'meatball lasagne' as it seemed an unnecessary fuss and bother and went for meatballs in sauce with fusilli instead.  I added some cheese spread to the sauce for the other half healthy extra.
Very tasty.
AFterwards, I ignored the yogurt on the plan and had a nectarine which was very juicy and delicious but really needed eating up.  



Today's plans:

B:   fresh fruit and yogurt
Loving these fruity breakfasts, I really am.
SW:  half a syn for 2% Greek yogurt

L:  egg mayo and salad sandwiches; fruit
Just what it says except that I am going to add 15g grated cheddar into the egg mixture, just because it is nice!
SW:  one syn for mayo and one healthy extra B for bread plus half a syn for a bit of grated cheddar in the egg mayo.

D:  salmon with lemon mayo, broccoli, roasted tomatoes, red onion and red pepper; yogurt
I made some lemon mayo the other day and it was lovely and lemony so it should be great with baked salmon.  I can do the salmon (wrapped in foil) with the roasted veg in Nellie - that will make it all very easy.
SW:  one syn for the mayo and half for the yogurt

Exercise:  Personal training today

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
three syns


No comments:

Post a Comment