Tuesday 13 June 2023

Tuesday, 13-06-23

 Good morning, everybody!
Three down, four to go - well, three really because day seven is group day.


Yesterday's photos:

It was a warm and muggy morning and this was perfect - light, healthy and filling.
(plus quick and easy!)
I do love salmon and this, with a big, choppy salad and then a fruit salad, was just what was needed after circuits class.


A bit colourless and bland looking, but this dinner was really tasty.  Based on the other half of the chicken in white sauce with added onion, pepper, baby corn and mushroom and with some basmati rice.
I'll do that again another time.
I finished off with a vanilla kvarg.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit salad and yogurt
I'll have a banana before Groove and the rest afterwards
SW:  syn free

L:  cheese burger (no roll), coleslaw and salad; fruit
The last burger from last week but I don't fancy it in a roll, just with a slice of plastic cheese on top and some pickles (such as cornichons, beetroot and red onion), plus coleslaw and salad.  I don't have much super light mayo left so I use salad cream in the coleslaw instead.
SW:  one A for cheese in the burger and the plastic slice and up to two syns for salad cream - I might not use all that much but that's the most it will be.

D:  honey and orange roasted sea bass with lentils and watercress; yogurt
The other week I found a couple of sea bass fillets very much reduces so they went into the trolley and then into the freezer.  This is one of them.  The recipe is from BBC Good Food, slightly adapted.  Sounds nice, doesn't it?
SW:  working out the syns using Nutracheck, honey is one syn, mustard is half a syn, I'm not synning the very little bit of orange juice and the yogurt is half a syn

Exercise:  Groove aerobics

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra Bs
four syns


No comments:

Post a Comment