Monday 15 July 2019

Monday, 15-07-19

Morning!
Yesterday's 'back on track' had a few slip ups but nothing too demoralising, thankfully.

Lunch's  halloumi wrap was very tasty indeed.  I spread a bit of mayo over the wrap, then shredded lettuce, cucumber, tomato and dry fried strips of halloumi before rolling it up.  I shall definitely do that again - one portion of the cheese goes quite a long way when served in a wrap.









Dinner wasn't so fancy.  The tomatoey, fajita spiced, veg loaded splodge with some added haricot beans.  It was going to be some chickpeas but I forgot I had used them all up.  Must make some more.













I got on the scales this morning and yup, a bit of a gain but only three pounds which isn't nearly as bad as it might have been.  All that walking must have helped.

Today's plans:
B:  two boiled eggs; strawberries and yogurt
Can't 'afford' any toast as I need my healthy extra B for lunch and the SP rules don't allow you to syn any extra but that's OK.  Eggs are very filling.
SW:  free

L:  M&S skinny burger with salad; apple
I do like the M&S skinny burgers - they have a lot of flavour.  I might do a couple of bacon medallions as well - gotta love a baconburger!  And maybe a few slices of mushroom.  Mmmmmmm.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the wholemeal roll and a maximum of two syns for any mayo I have.

D:  bacon and mushroom crustless quiche, a few new potatoes, mixed salad, fruit yogurt
I'm going a bit off SP to have a few potatoes as I have some that need using up and anyway, they're lovely with quiche.
SW:  at least one healthy extra A, maybe a bit more, for the crustless quiche.  If I make coleslaw at lunch time, I will save some for dinner so that's no more syns.

Ss:  sparkly water, fruit

Body magic:  early morning swim, maybe another walk

2 comments:

  1. Jo, I am going to be watching you carefully now as I need ideas for healthy lunches. Being unable to walk has meant the pounds are creeping back on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cherie. I do sympathise; it must be very frustrating. Please, do watch and if any of my plans help then I'm very glad.
      xx

      Delete