Wednesday 10 July 2019

Wednesday, 10-07-19

Good morning.
Well, yesterday went a whole lot better in SW terms.

Breakfast.  The last of the fruit I brought with me.  I shall get a bit more today from the nice little greengrocers next door to the butcher's shop where you can buy most stuff singly and naked, not dressed up in plastic!













A chicken roll for lunch, accompanied by a selection of tomatoes.  Tomatoes are now beginning to taste of something again and these are lovely.  I might treat myself to another punnet to take home.  The chicken was tasty too, proper chicken cut from the breast rather than from bits stuck together.  I did enjoy it.



Dinner was lovely too!  I'd cooked the potatoes in the morning and decided to add a bit of crunch by cutting them, spraying them with fry light and giving them a bit of a bowning in t'oven.  It may be the first time I have cooked halloumi but it certainly won't be the last.






Today's plans are:
B:  waffles with fruit and yogurt
As before - and one of my favourites.
SW:  the oats are one healthy extra B and if I add some caramel syrup, it will be one syn max

L:  salmon and rice salad
I'm hoping that one of the little supermarkets will have a pack of salmon.  They usually sell in twos so I will have one for lunch today and have planned the other in for tomorrow.  If there's no fresh salmon, I will have to get tuna instead.
SW:  The rice may carry a few syns as it's a pre-cooked sachet, mixed rice and grains which are so delicious.  I might add olives and will need to syn them.  Any dressing will be at the most two syns.
I know it's all a bit vague - with three days to go and different plans for the last day, I'm looking to use up stuff as much as I can.

D:  chicken fajita pasta; jelly and yogurt
Another bit of a chuck it all in and see thing really.  I have some fajita spice mix and brought some dried pasta with me so it should work out fine.
SW:  should be free but we will see.

Ss:  sparkly water, fruit

Body Magic:  lots of walking, especially on the sand.  I shall miss this when I get home.  The streets of mid-Essex are nowhere near as inviting.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Joy. Food sounds lovely, well done for mostly sticking to SW even on holiday. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well . . . I've not been perfect by a long shot but it's been better with the planning than without. Let's say SW has provided a baseline for me.
      Cheaper too, as there is great temptation to eat out round here. I'm hoping all the walking will slightly compensate and I have six days to get back on track before the next SW meeting so my fingers are crossed.
      xx

      Delete