Thursday 18 July 2019

Thursday, 18-07-19

Good morning.

Yesterday's photo-diary.
Breakfast was overnight oats.  I don't fuss with it, no 'layering' for me, I just bung into a kilner jar (but a plastic pot or bowl would be fine) fruit, oats, yogurt and then give it a good stir before popping it in the fridge overnight.  It's lovely and refreshing the next morning but if you want to warm it up, it's good like that too.  It looks like I had loads but it's just that the bowl was really small - it's a  teaspoon in it, not a dessert spoon.  I had a bit of natural yogurt left after starting off my new batch of yogurt so I just plonked that on the top!  Waste not, want not!




Here's the sticky chicken for lunch.  It looks a bit as if it had 'caught' but it hadn't.  Another ten seconds or so and it would have though.  It really was very tasty and was under three syns including the salad dressing.












Dinner was the 'eggsagne' which was so very yum that I will do a separate post about it.  In the end I used one and a half healthy extra A's worth of cheese, half a syn for the mayo and the rest was all free.
Pretty filling too.

I also had some diet drinks, a nectarine, a satsuma and sparkly water plus some sucky sweets that cost me two and a half syns.



It was a great day's eating yesterday!


Today, being weigh day (I'm back to Thursdays now), is a lighter day.

B:  Scrambled eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms
SW:  free

L:  fresh fruit and natural yogurt
. . . as always on weighday
SW:  free

D:  lamb burger with coleslaw and salad
I found some 10% lamb on special so got it and froze it in 100g portions, 100g being an ideal amount for a nice, chunky burger.  When I shape it, I might try 'filling' it with a super light cheese wedge; I have heard that's quite nice.  I'll probably add a bit of garden mint to the mince before shaping.
SW:  the lamb is two syns, the roll will be my healthy extra B, the cheese wedge will be one syn (not enough to use it as an A) and the coleslaw mayo will be one syn.

Yes, I'm having quite a lot of coleslaw and salad right not - that's because I really like it!  So does Slimming World!

Ss:  water

Body Magic:  gardening, a walk














No comments:

Post a Comment