Sunday 28 July 2019

Sunday, 28-07-19

Morning!

Yesterday's photo diary.
A very tasty cooked breakfast!













Also a very nice lunch with a good selection of salad veg.






Hald way through the afternoon, I started feeling very bloated and uncomfortable and really didn't want any dinner so, as I'd already defrosted the steak, I bunged it in the fridge and I will have the dirty rice today instead.







Todays plans are:
B:  waffles with fruit and natural yogurt
Oat based breakfasts are my favourite and I've learned so many ways of preparing them since doing Slimming World.  There's porridge, baked oats, overnight oats, oat waffles, ordinary oat pancakes and banana oat pancakes, lots of different flavours, all of which I love.  Lucky me!  Apart from being very, very good for one, oats are also incredibly frugal, just about the best value breakfast there is so it's a win all the way to target!
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  sticky chicken with salad; fresh fruit
I love the sticky chicken recipe, it's so very easy and I must post about it separately!
SW:  two and a half syns for the honey in the sticky sauce

D: Cajun steak dirty rice, fruit and natural yogurt
As yesterday and fingers crossed.
SW:  all the ingredients are SW free, which is great, although subbing the posh rice will add two syns (well worth it).

Ss:  water, fruit

BM:  not sure.  It's still pretty wet out there so I will see how it all goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment