Saturday 20 July 2019

Saturday, 20-07-19

Good morning!

Yesterday turned out to be a really weird day, food wise.  I really didn't want breakfast at all and ended up too busy for lunch (and still wasn't hungry anyway).  I had great (and tasty) intentions for our meal out at the Millstream but on the specials menu I saw the words 'bacon', 'pineapple, and 'Hawaiian burger' and I just fell good and hard.  You know what - it was really delicious and I don't regret a single mouthful.  I had a black coffee while the others had dessert which was all I wanted.
It will have done a bit of damage, sure, but nowhere near as much as if I'd been eating through the day as well.

Today's plans:
Well, I'm at Dad's so there's a danger warning out!!
B:  fruit and natural yogurt
Dad always has a good selection of fruit in - we've always been a fruit and veg eating family and, with a few individual dislikes, none of us was a fussy veg eater.
SW:  free

L:  cold meat and salad
I brought over a cucumber from the garden and Dad has a good selection of other salad veg in so that will be fine.  I just have to check what dressings he has in.
SW:  probably free although maybe I will spend a couple of syns on some dressing.

D:  I have to see what meat Dad has in the freezer but, with it, we will have new potatoes, broad beans from Dad's garden (yum) and some other veg.  All pretty traditional really.
SW:  probably free.

Ss:  water

Body Magic:  A couple of walks, one to Tesco, probably, if there's any shopping to get, and the other, a bit longer, to the local garden centre to get some liquid tomato food.  If it's absolutely pouring, I will leave it until tomorrow but, if it's drizzling, I will dodge the raindrops!

Today's plan isn't really proper slimming world but it should be OK, calorie-wise.  Please cross your fingers for me.  :-)

Edit:  at Dad's request, it is lamb leg steaks for dinner.  Works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment